Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Article is Finally Being Published!

My "Honeymoon with a Herpetologist" article is finally being published by "Reptiles" magazine.  It will be in the September 2011 issue.  It was accepted in December 2010, and I have been eagerly waiting for them to assign it to an issue.

My payment is a $50 gift certificate to www.flukerfarms.com, where I can select from mealworms, hissing cockroaches, aquarium ferns, and other reptile food and accessories.  I am sure that I will find some things that my
snapping turtle and snake can use.  Some of my co-workers have suggested that I get Repta-Leashes for my snapping turtle and snake.  Hmmm....

I am excited just to be officially published.   I cannot wait to see my article in print.

1 comment:

  1. A leash for a snake? Really? How does one put that on the snake exactly? LOL

    ReplyDelete