Monday, May 30, 2011

Preview of June Blog

June's blog will be about my husband and I driving half way across the country to look for salamanders in the Smoky Mountains and Georgia.  By the fifth day, I needed to go to the mall for some retail therapy and some pampering at the hair salon.  After I had told a sympathetic hair stylist about my trip, she said, "Honey, you just needed to vent!"

My husband wrote a 14-page synopsis of the trip.  “Salamander” is the most prevalent word, including the form “salamandering” (looking for salamanders).   “Newt” is used 18 times, and “eft” is used 9 times.

This is one of the sentences containing “salamandering”:
“May 6th, 2011 Friday
This begins one of Jeanie’s favorite days since it did not involve morning salamandering.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment